Office efficiency is critically important in the healthcare industry. With the constant flow of patients and interflow of various medical teams and services, it’s more important than ever that you achieve the highest possible level of accuracy and productivity.
Delays and errors can throw the whole office into chaos, causing a domino effect of confusion and frustration that can further affect the quality of your care and services. There are several strategies that you can put into place to mitigate the worst effects of disorganization and chaos. Most effective strategies involve the implementation of a health information management software.
What can a health information management software do for you?
By using a single platform to access electronic health records, you can take advantage of:
- One Source: Say “goodbye” to the days of duplicating efforts. With a health information management software, you have quick and easy access to the specific medical and/or billing records you need.
- Multi-User: In dynamic environments, it’s crucial that multiple people have access to patient records at one time. Health information management software supports immersive and dynamic functionality.
- Back-Up: In the old-school medical records set-up, it was relatively easy for charts to be misplaced, lost, damaged, or otherwise misdirected. With EHR, you have access to the records you need when you need it.
- Medical Authority: You no longer have to spend extra time in the office verifying information or following up with your patients on prescriptions. All the information and medical records are right there, easily accessible to your authorized use.
- Storage: Although you have unprecedented level of access to medical records, you don’t have to worry about storage. All your documents are backed up for you, and you no longer have to worry about where, when or how your data could be compromised.
- Patient Management: No more wasted time gathering the right information when you could be giving that time to care for your patients. With health information management software, you can focus on the level of personalized care that you’d like to offer, while ensuring that staff has all the information they need for billing, follow-up and targeting marketing and service efforts.
ChartSwap is a secure record exchange platform with resources that allow you to connect with other providers and requestors on the nationwide network. Our goal is to provide a single platform that allows all providers and requestors to access, track, and download electronic health records (EHRs) quickly, securely and accurately. With ChartSwap, you can streamline your workflow.
Let ChartSwap work for you! Contact us to schedule a demo today.
How Can Electronic Health Records Improve The Efficiency Of My Staff?
Medical Practice Efficiencies & Cost Savings
Electronic Health Records To Facilitate Clinical Research
Why The Promise Of Electronic Health Records Has Gone Unfulfilled
What It Means To Be A Secondary User Of Health Record Data