Organize Pertinent Medical Records Consistently and Effectively
Indexing by ChartSwap provides consistency by organizing and performing bates labeling and Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to all records. To take Indexing a step further, we recommend using Chronology by ChartSwap, where records are organized into a single chronological document by date, provider and record type.
Benefits of Indexing by ChartSwap:
- Standard cover pages, table of contents and bates stamps
- Optical Character recognition (OCR) enabling full text-search
- Sorting features that that filter by record types and locations
- Search features that pinpoint relevant records
- Secure access that enables review by claims and legal professionals