Discover When & Where an Individual Received Medical Treatment
A Medical Canvass is a data-driven tool designed to target medical facilities in a specific geographic area to identify when and where an individual may (or may not) have received medical treatment(s).
A Medical Canvass provides the ability to capture historical medical treatment where gaps in information may exist. Typically, the starting point for a canvass is the subject’s home address, but it can be equally important to search areas around prior addresses as well.
Uncover Valuable Medical Treatment History
- Uncovers/Discovers previously unknown or undisclosed treatment provider locations
- Provides treatment dates for identified providers
- Verifies treatment for specific time periods
- Rules out prior treatments that may indicate pre-existing conditions
- Paints a full picture of historical treatment timelines
- Allows law firms and records retrieval companies to target formal records requests more effectively from a treating facility – whether via authorization or subpoena
- Targets accurate prescription histories
- Provides ability to order initial treatment timeline report without requirement of signed medical authorization
- Allows attorneys to identify providers when clients may not remember when and where they treated
- Provides option to canvass any and all types of medical facilities upon request
- Eliminates the need for costly blanket subpoenas
- Offers low, flat fee cost structure