INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
Like most website operators, we may automatically gather information of the sort that browsers automatically make available, including: (i) IP addresses; (ii) domain servers; (iii) types of computers accessing the Website; and (iv) types of Web browsers accessing the Website (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify You. We or our contractors may use this data to analyze trends and statistics.
In order for You to use the Services, You must provide us certain information that personally identifies You (“Personal Information”). Personal Information may include, without limitation, Your name, Company name, mailing address, e-mail address, facsimile and telephone number. In each case, You will be asked to provide Personal Information; the Website will not gather it surreptitiously. We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
You are under no obligation to provide Personal Information, with the caveat that Your refusal to do so may prevent You from using some of the Services.
As You interact with the Website, We collect information that does not directly identify you. The types of Non-Personal Information we collect includes, but is not limited to, (1) Site usage, products and services viewed, including advertisements for such products and services; and (2) Computer type, operating system and platform type, Internet Service Provider.
2. INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE PRACTICES
Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies
We may analyze Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies to help us calculate overall usage statistics. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, we are able to better design the Website to improve Your experience, and to serve You more relevant and interesting content. From time to time, We may release Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website. We do not attempt to link information gathered using Cookies to Personal Information.
We use Your Personal Information to send you information about us and our services, to contact you when necessary in connection with the Services, to verify Your qualifications for certain Services, and to customize and tailor Your experience on the Website.
BY USING THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES, YOU CONSENT TO RECEIVE PERIODIC EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS REGARDING THE SERVICES AND OTHER MATTERS FROM US.
Disclosure in Connection with Services
Other Disclosure. We also disclose Personal Information under the following circumstances:
- By Law or to Protect Rights – We disclose Personal Information when required to do so by law, or in response to a judicial or other subpoena, warrant or court order, or when we believe in our sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect our property or rights or those of third parties or the public at large.
- Unpaid Accounts – If You fail to pay any balance owed in consideration of Services, we may, as permitted by law, report Your Personal Information, including without limitation Your unpaid balance, to consumer credit reporting services, collection agencies and others.
- Non-Personal Information – We use Non-Personal Information to improve the usability of the Website and for other business reasons. We also use the Non- Personal Information to provide advertisements and targeted advertisements to You—advertisements based on Non-Personal Information). We do not provide Personal Information to third parties with whom we share Your Non-Personal Information. Please note that, when You select an advertising link or other link that takes You to sites not operated by ChartSwap, You may be subject to the privacy policies of these third-party sites.
3. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We have implemented and maintain reasonable and commercially acceptable security procedures and practices to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of Your Personal Information.
4. TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO OTHER COUNTRIES
Your Personal Information is processed in the United States, where privacy laws may be less stringent than the laws in your country and where the government, courts, or law enforcement may be able to access Your information. By submitting Your Personal Information to us, you agree to the transfer, storage and processing your Personal Information in the United States.
5. USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
6. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
By email: [email protected]
By phone number: (855) 879-7927